This group helps you to look for patterns in your relationships and learn how to make your relationships work.
It is a very safe and gentle space where you can explore what healthy relationships look like between
- family members
- romantic partners
The group recognises that sexual relationships can often be especially difficult to navigate – and can be a factor in the development of an eating disorder.
We work hard to make this group a place where you can feel comfortable sharing aspects of your sexual experiences and history to understand your relationship with sex.
What is a healthy relationship?
Often our clients come to us with little or no concept of what constitutes a healthy adult relationship. In this group we look at how to…
- set boundaries and expectations
- communicate well and have ‘difficult’ conversations
- handle conflict and develop empathy
- understand how love ‘works’ (challenging assumptions)
- gain control in situations where you previously felt out of your depth