Spiritual group is a time to explore your beliefs about yourself, about the world, about the existence of a higher power and what that might be.
It isn’t about a particular religion, although there will be the chance to discuss and debate religion if this works for the members of the group.
Through this group you will start to
- develop a more intimate relationship with yourself
- question the external forces that influence you – from friends and family to education and religion
- talk about what it means to be a woman in today’s world
- find out who you really are
- move towards a place of love and happiness
A client says:
“We all walked up the stairs, along with candles and blankets. We all sat down and were told to shut our eyes. I then heard soft, relaxing music being played. I remember repeatedly opening one eye, just to see what was going on. I had never been in this situation before. I remember thinking, if only my friends knew what I was doing right now, they wouldn’t believe it.”
“Spiritual Group has [been], and always will remain one of the safest groups I have been in.”
Find out more
Get in touch on 0845 603 6530 or fill in our short contact form to find out more about how our Spiritual group can play an important role in your eating disorder treatment, or take a look at the other eating disorder therapy groups we run.