It is a big step to recognise that you have an eating disorder and to seek help – so you should feel proud that you have come this far.
At The Recover Clinic, we tailor our eating disorder treatment programs to you as an individual – we treat the whole person: mind, body and soul, not just the physical symptoms.
We always start with an Assessment which includes the chance for you to have a good look around the clinic. From the Assessment, we then identify the eating disorder or Body Dysmorphic Disorder treatment that we think would work best for you and your recovery.
Find out more about the services we offer
Individual counselling is a confidential and supportive space for you to explore…
- the way you feel
- why you feel the way you do
- how this has led you to develop an eating disorder or Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Read more about One-to-One Counselling
If you are new to the idea of group therapy, it can be a bit daunting. Are you going to reveal your innermost secrets in front of a bunch of strangers?
In practice, our clients often find group therapy the most rewarding part of their time at the clinic as they say they…
- feel supported by other members of the group who understand what they’re going through
- learn to negotiate relationships and social situations
- improve their communication skills
- see their self-esteem soar
- make friends who ‘get’ them
Find out more about Eating Disorder Therapy Groups
Get treatment now
If you want to talk to someone now about which eating disorder treatment would be right for you, call 0843 781 8443 or fill in our quick contact form.