Our team’s mission is to create nurturing and transformative treatment for individuals seeking to heal from trauma and associated illnesses (eating disorders, depression, anxiety and addictions). We believe in a holistic treatment approach that promotes a profound healing experience, emphasises the development of insight, restorative care (both physically and emotionally) + a focus on developing life skills to sustain long-term wellness.
We offer bespoke and comprehensive programs consisting of one to one sessions, family work, group therapy, mentoring, coaching and nutritional care. We believe that people can make a full recovery and are devoted to ensuring that each of our clients become empowered to live the life that they deserve. If you are considering treatment but aren’t certain what you really need then you can speak to one of our treatment advisors to help you gain a clear understanding of all of the options available to you.
UNSURE IF YOU NEED OUR HELP?
You might have found us because you think there’s something not quite right, but you’re not sure if what you’re dealing with is enough to reach out?
Or maybe you’re struggling to let people know how you’re feeling? You know that most people, particularly women, have a love/hate relationship with themselves/their bodies/their lives – so is your experience any different?
Take a look at the questions below. If you answer yes to any of them then it’s time to get in touch…
- struggle with your body image – constantly feel you don’t look good enough?
- find yourself plagued by anxiety or depression?
- frequently talk to or think about yourself in a punishing, critical way?
- often feel lost, hopeless and ashamed
- use sex/food/alcohol/drugs or relationships as a tool to harm yourself
- feel like food– your behaviours around it and your attitude towards it – is prohibiting you from living a full life?
- find yourself trapped in an eating disorder or addictive cycle?
- find yourself pursuing relationships with people who are not available to you
- often feel stuck in destructive and toxic patterns and cycles?
- yearn for a way out of this cycle, often wishing your life could be simpler, happier and more stable, but also fear that way out too?
Living in a cycle of shame and pain is exhausting and lonely.
But you don’t have to live like this.
Things can change. For so many of us, it’s just a question of being shown how.
Our team of experienced clinicians are here to help you.
We will offer advice and support, and help you understand why you feel the way you do. We’ll guide you towards the right course of treatment for you, whether that’s one-to-one counselling with one of our team, family or group therapy, inpatient treatment or our extensive online and outpatient programs.
Give us a call on 0845 603 6530 or send us a message to speak to our team today.
Get in touch
If you would like to reach out to us today for yourself or on behalf of a loved one, please know that all correspondence will be private and confidential, and you will be met with kindness and compassion. We are here to help you consider what your options might be.