You might have found us because you think there’s something not quite right, but you’re not sure if what you’re dealing with is enough to reach out? Or maybe you’re struggling to let people know how you’re feeling? You know that most people, particularly women, have a love/hate relationship with themselves/their bodies/their lives – so is your experience any different? Take a look at the questions below. If you answer yes to any of them then it’s time to get in touch with our expert team of clinical advisors today…
- struggle with your body image – constantly feel you don’t look good enough?
- find yourself plagued by low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, BPD, OCD or another condition?
- know that unprocessed trauma is impacting you as an adult?
- frequently talk to or think about yourself in a punishing, critical way?
- often feel alone, lost, hopeless, guilty, ashamed and undeserving?
- use sex, food, alcohol, drugs, money or relationships as a tool to harm yourself?
- feel like your behaviours and attitude are prohibiting you from living a full life?
- overthink, procrastinate, strive for perfection, overwork, people please and compare yourself?
- find yourself pursuing relationships with people who are not available to you?
- often feel stuck in destructive and toxic patterns/cycles?
- feel like a child, barely surviving or unable to cope?
- yearn for more joy, connection, confidence and purpose?
- wish your life could be simpler and more stable, but also fear the way out too?
We offer bespoke and comprehensive programs consisting of one-to-one counselling, family work, group therapy, mentoring, coaching and nutritional care. We believe that people can fully heal from trauma, mental health conditions, limiting beliefs, and more, and we are devoted to ensuring that each of our clients become empowered to live the life that they deserve and desire.
If you are considering treatment but aren’t certain what you really need then you can speak to one of our experienced team for free to help you gain a clear understanding of all of the options available to you.
Living in a cycle of shame and pain is exhausting and lonely.
But you don’t have to live like this.
Get in touch
Please note that at this time we only treat individuals who identify as women and are aged 16 or over. If you or your loved one identify as a man and/or are under 16, please refer to the Counselling Directory for help and support.
If you would like to reach out to us today for yourself or on behalf of somebody, know that all correspondence will be private and confidential, and you will be met with kindness and compassion. We are here to offer free, non-judgemental advice, to understand what your/your loved one's needs are, and guide you towards the right course of treatment.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours. At times this may be longer, but rest assured we will get back to you.
For more information, including what to do if you need urgent help, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.