Work with us
Here you will find information and updates on job vacancies and opportunities at the Recover Clinic.
Due to increased demand and the recent launch of our online recovery program, we are looking for more therapists to join our lovely team; working at our outpatient clinic in London and on our online services (online only welcome too), with at least 3 days per week availability. So if you are a therapist who wants to work with an amazing team doing cutting-edge work around trauma (because that really is at the heart of everything we do), then do get in touch via the contact form below.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Nutritional Therapist to join our team part-time, working online and face to face in our Soho clinic. The right candidate will have an interest in mental health and will share our holistic approach to nutrition. Knowledge of eating disorders is preferable but training will be given.
Location: London + working from home
Salary: dependent on experience
Job Type: part-time (hours TBC)
- Kind and patient
- Maintain high standards of conduct
- Motivated and positive
- Self- motivated
- Experience of meditation and mindfulness is a benefit although training will be provided
- Work with clients on a one to one basis providing nutritional support and advice in line with the clinic’s ethos and values
- Facilitate nutrition-focused groups including practical’s e.g. portioning, shopping trips.
- Facilitate some food groups
- Support with holiday cover for breakfast groups
- Contribute to treatment plans and discharge summaries for clients
- Facilitate social eating groups
To Apply: please complete the form below.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about the roles we currently have available or express your interest in working with us in the future, please fill in the contact form below or email email@example.com. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to accept volunteers or students at this time.
Please be aware that we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
The following roles are now filled:
Online Program Clinical Lead, Clinical Treatment Advisor, Nutritional Therapist (Maternity Cover)